BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

And so it begins..



Our little smooshie-kins wanted to try running club again this year. That is, until they actually had to run. I told them that if they were going to do it again this year... they would not be allowed to quit and to help them run farther and faster, Mommy and Daddy will run with them. Crossfitting is coming in handy dandy I tell ya!



Day two and, so far, so good.

3 Lightbulb moments:

Trish said...

Wow! You can see that they are absolutely beat after that. It's so good for them, though!

Unknown said...

yikes! shannon wants to use my kettlebell...and all i could think of..was....my windows!! but she is throwing the ball against the barn with me..cool huh?

just think of how many ppl you guys really inspire...

DEANNA said...

That is awesome Val. What size ball are you throwing?

Jason gave me a tempo meter for Jax. He is just big and clumsy sometimes so he is also going to help me with him and his running. Tha ability is there, we are just really lucky to have a quazi expert that will work with him for upcoming sports. I am thinking my boy is gonna be big. I can wear his clothes now.. and I am no where near small.

The kettlebell needs to be in the 9lb range for her. Jason bought a baby kb for the kids at the gym and we have them swing it every time they come into the training area.

Watch the muscle up videos. Binky is pretty much doing them now.

I will post some workout pics this weekend. We did a team train and it was awesome but Tommy was sick so I worked out with another girl. So fun. I am finally seeing results on myself!!!