BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

LOVE 2 LOVE, LOVE



MMMM... It's that time of year again. I love watching men rush around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to get their, "sigs," something "meaningful" for Valentine's day. I even laughed, out loud, at a guy in Costco today. He was literally sweating over the jewelry counter. Circling it like hawk ready to dive onto its prey. Poor guy. When I saw him at the check out I made sure I snuck in behind him and his dozens of red roses to see what his wife was getting. I even asked what the lucky lady was getting. Poor man was exhausted and just mumbled, "the watch." How sad.

I don't believe in this hype. My sister and I have talked about why we don't. It is how we were raised. She wants to believe now. She is in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Puppy LOVE, again. GOOD FOR HER. She was proposed to tonight. Not tomorrow, like most women would expect. Nothing extravagant, just a box, a boy and one ginormous diamond and platinum ring from the man she seriously LOVES. GOOD FOR HIM!

Tommy and I love each other every single day. We joke, we laugh, we kiss, we snuggle and we LOVE like there is no tomorrow as much as humanly possible. Everyday is our Valentine's Day and I would not want it any other way.



Today we did do a few unconventional things that I am going to count as Valentine's Day presents for our family.....

1. We put new tires on my Excursion so we can goto the snow safely with our family. $580.00 for my family to be safe is PRICELESS. (Plus it is a heck of a lot cheaper than the $75,000 Escalade I want)


2. We booked our very first ever cruise today. Our entire family will be taking a 7 day Mexican Riveria Cruise. We have never done anything like this and I am so psyched about it! I just can't wait to get rid of this whole sickness thing because my abs are begging to get back into the gym.... this chick is going to wear an itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini!!!!!

HAPPY HEARTS DAY TO ALL!

2 Lightbulb moments:

nicole said...

It sounds like a wonderful Valentine's Day. New tires would be the perfect present over here too! And a 7-day family cruise? What could be better. It sounds like so much fun and your whole family will love it. When are you going?

Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog. They are always so sweet and thoughtful and bring a smile to my day.

Alyssa said...

You will love that cruise! We went on that same cruise for our honeymoon. I recomend snorkeling in Cabo! It was amazing how many fish were there!