BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Simply photos.......

We love the Easter Bunny, Toothy Fairy, Santa and Birthday Months in this house. Then there is always the Summer is starting, Summer is ending, 4th of July and Seasons are changing so everything is on sale.... "reason" to have a party!!
Life is always worth celebrating!!!!

All the "Kroll" grandkids hunting loot.
Kayleigh 10, Hannah 9, Brinkley 8, Jessica 14, Jax 10, Pudgie 4
Our Easter Bunny likes to bring bikes to the house. She has the nerve to leave them on top of our breakfast bar.....Then there is this problem child. I don't even know where to begin............. I will actually finish the posts that go with the photos. Three workouts and 4 hours of sleep in 2 days has me dragging tail......



1 Lightbulb moments:

The Glenns said...

Ahhh, great pics. I wish I had your enthusiasm for the bunny. What is wrong with me? Ice cream buses and easter bunnies!!! Seriously, what is wrong with me?

I am DYING to work out. I should never have complained about training for Pat's Run. I want to do it so bad. I will NEVER complain again. I promise.