BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~TASMANIAN MONDAY~

As you can see, this was a post for Monday. I AM TWO DAYS LATE AND IF THIS IS ANY INDICATION OF HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO CONTINUE WITH A NEW SCHEDULE AND LIFE, I AM UP A CREEK.............

I am pretty sure I am like any other Mom in my neighborhood when it comes to schedules.

Mondays... we don't veer off course at all. We have a system and it does not get changed in any way shape or form or Momma is nuts for the rest of the week.

The kiddos know.... if they are Jax, he wakes up anywhere from 0500 to 0600 to have his own time to do whatever he wants.... like play his video game uninterrupted or read or whatever.

Two other little crumbsnatchers get to sleep until 0705 since they took their baths on Sunday and we have breakfast and we are good to go and in phenomenal moods for the remainder of the day, unless big brother scares the living daylights out of little sister as she is walking to the staircase....half asleep and he screams "raaarrrrrrrr" at her from around the corner and she bursts into tears and runs back to me as I am tugging at the little man to get out of bed... and the dog is biting me for tugging at the little man........ and now barking because his girl is crying and she is confused as to who to protect..... GET MY JIST? We have our Mondays down to a science.

Until today's Monday.

Daddy is home. For all eternity, or until he is promoted, on Mondays now. And I am now considered the devil. Or the Tasmanian Devil, to be exact. He watched me doing the laundry and vacuuming and dusting and dishes and picking up after everyone and getting football gear and drinks ready.........

I can't deal with change very well. I admit it. I am an OCD human when it comes to that. I can't veer off course with Monday's either. It is too hectic and I have to play catch up to everything that slid by the wayside on the weekend... and this weekend...everything slid. we had 8 children here playing video games and swimming and jumping and spending the night and my house shows it.

Having Daddy home is gonna take some adjusting to on Mondays. Or I may have to chain him to the chair at the desk so he does his homework while I do house work, like the Tasmanian Devil, as he called me...............Can't wait for our first Tuesday of the new schedule!!!!

0 Lightbulb moments: