Sunday, November 16, 2008
As the great Rafiki says....
Posted by DEANNA on Sunday, November 16, 2008
Quick organizing Christmas 2008, Decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by DEANNA on Sunday, November 16, 2008
Quick organizing Christmas 2008, Decorating
In the rollercoaster of life, remember to always: scream through the peaks, hold hands through the dips and laugh through the loops!
4 Lightbulb moments:
oh, I am not ready to take all my pretty fall decorations down!! Pretty soon though..Did I tell you we got a 12 foot tree! WOOOOOOOOOOOoo HOOOOO!!! Yours looks awesome so far...
what is on your christmas list?
green tomato pickles maybe? LOL
I love that you have a blue and a pink tree. What a great tradition for the kids. I'm not ready for Christmas at all. I need November to run a few extra weeks this year just so I can feel prepared. By the way, I hope you're feeling better. That last post had me worried!
He DEANNA! I want to come over when you have your trees up! I love seeing your trees! It gets me in the spirit! :) Happy Holidays! You need to come and see the baby when you are feeling well!! Or I will just bring him over to you. :)
You're awesome! We have room enough for one little tree. I'm jealous that you get two! Or is there three? Lucky, lucky girl.
Post a Comment