BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jaxi Bear Smarty Pants


Jax and Binky were assigned their teachers for the 2008-2009 school year. I finally got the assignments on Friday. When I opened the letters, Jax's had his results from his 2nd grade Terra Nova tests.

In AZ, our 2nd graders take Terra Novas like other parts of the country take CATS tests etc. Older kids take AIMS here.

I had heard Jax did well and was not too worried about what his scores were. Jax is extremely smart. He has a true photographic memory and the only time I ever have to really help Jax with homework is when he is sick or over-tired from a long week. Jax can also name sniper rifles by sight, not to mention their scope names and ammo they use..... not the most useful information for an 8 year old but it comes in handy when one of Tommy's SWAT guys has a question about the right gun to use, in Ranbow 6 Vegas, just for Jax.

I was not quite prepared for Jax's test results. I also could not be more proud of my smart little man. Jax scored 99% straight across the board on his tests. I am not sure I could ask for more out of him! (Well maybe cleaning his bathroom a little better... but what are you going to do?)

Jaxi, we are so proud of how hard you work... and how you do it so effortlessly! Here's to 3rd grade buddy!

3 Lightbulb moments:

TOMMY said...

He takes after his Momma!!!! Deanna has a lot to do with how well the kids do in school. She is the one sitting at the kitchen table daily before playtime making sure their homework is done and helping them out when they don't understand something.....I'm so glad you're home with them!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Kelly said...

Wow!! Jax is super tall and super smart!! You must be so proud to have such a great kid!! Im sure it has everything to do with his parents!! Hope you are having a great summer!!

Trish said...

I love Tom's comment. :) It's good to be appreciated, valued, and loved.

GO JAX!!! You really are an awesome boy!