BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Love Lolah!!!!


Call me crazy, call me insane, call me weird.... but I could kiss Lolah smack on the lips after today. I love her. I want to squeeze her until she bursts! Lolah is one of my new best friends. I have not seen her for a while. I actually thought that I had gotten her in trouble a few weeks back. I thought maybe she broke up with me. She didn't. She was just hiding. And she was back and full of sercrets, for me, today.

Lolah is my favorite check out lady, at my favorite Fry's. She whispers sweet stuff to me when I am getting ready to do the self check out. She calls me her exercise arms girl. I call her my angel. We have quite the affair going on.

Today she smiled big when I started getting out my 113 coupons. She told me a secret and I had to revamp all my groceries for the day. She was thrilled. She does coupons too. I love her!

I REALLY LOVE HER!

Today she saved me....

$356.01


Yep, my bill would have been

$413.02


and I paid a measley


$57.01

Seriously, when can you buy 156 bottles of Powerade (even on sale the Powerade alone would have been $78.00), 28 rolls of toilet paper, 18 bottles of shampoo and conditioner, 11 tubes of toothpaste, 6 bag of healthy vegetable chips, 2 bags of sun chips, 2 jars of natural peanut butter, 120 ziploc bags, 30 ziploc containers, 2 big bottles of fabric softener, 4 boxes of breakfast bars, 6 crunch bars, a bag of cat food, cat treats, barbeque sauce, and 2 boxes of dishwasher tablets for that? I paid about 4 cents for each item. Can't beat that with a sharp stick or huge baseball bat! I actually could have done even better, but I was stressing about time...since I did 28 different orders. I will be at Fry's again tomorrow in a hot second. That is, right after I hit the gym. I have a goal to beat today's order...with over 30 individual orders. I am hoping for a little over $400.00 worth of goodies to oogle for around $10.00 to $15.00, because I am too cheap on Monday's!!


Happy Sunday to me!
(DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE LOLAH?)

2 Lightbulb moments:

the bates motel said...

hieee! wow those are some great deals! i never find a good deals and if i do it's like maybe $1 off or something! so fun you saw our blog! 24 is SO not the same. i miss sally and all the regulars like you guys! you were seriously the first person to ever notice i had lost weight! so thanks so much for noticing. you and your fam are so dang cute! p.s. i feel the same way about christmas and i can't wait. knowing it's less than 99 days away.......

Alison said...

How is this humanly possible?? I am a total coupon-retard.