BIG CHANGES ARE A COMING TO THE JENSEN HOUSE!
SOME WE ARE THRILLED ABOUT, SURPRISINGLY, SINCE I HATE CHANGE.
SOME, NOT SO MUCH.
WE ARE EMBRACING EVERYTHING...
BUT I HAVE A HEADACHE SO I CAN'T STARE AT THE COMPUTER ANY LONGER.....SOON THOUGH!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
CHANGE IS IN THE AIR
Posted by DEANNA on Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Quick organizing JUST RANDOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Lightbulb moments:
Thanks so much for coming by. The little outfits are so cute!
I would never have known you had a headache. Do you get migraines? If so, I finally found something that really works...Relpax. It has been amazing.
Have a good night...I will keep you posted on the progress.
You are so welcome. You have inspired me to get to getting on things in my life. Seriously... your house looked amazing and you are so put together....
I don't get migraines or at least I don't think so. Once a month I will get a bad headache that just takes me out. One made me sick all day so maybe they are migraines that are cycle related or something.
I hope that she waits til Sunday for you now. You did not look super happy walking to school with me. I would invite you to come do pull ups or lunges with me.. but you really just need to take it easy on the couch or in bed and stare at that sweet baby nursery! LOVE IT!
Good luck the rest of the week and call me if you need anything. I know all your family is right there but in the off chance that everyone is out.. I am always around!!
What changes??
Post a Comment